Are You Moving? Is your child changing schools?

Fri, 05/28/2021 - 12:39pm

If your family is moving out of the Hammond Elementary district or even just down the street, we still need to know! Please complete the Change of Address form and return it to the school via email to, drop off or mail.  Additionally, you must provide a copy of the new deed/lease and a recent uttility bill. 

If your move is resulting in a change of schools, please also use the  Withdrawal Request form

HCPSS Policy 9000 Student Residency, Eligibility, Enrollment and Assignment states that you must provide:
1. A deed or deed of trust that has all required signatures or an original lease with all required signatures.
2. A current bill for cable television, non-cellular telephone, or gas and electric.